Claims & Service Department - Worker's Compensation Claims

  Worker's Compensation Claims

If your employee is injured in a work related accident, have them receive treatment either in an emergency room or doctor of your choice. When you notify them that you were injured at work, the doctor/clinic will file the workers’ compensation claim for you. You should inform Takagi & Associates as soon as possible.